How To Use Your Present Perfect : Cómo usar tu presente perfecto - Englishentry
How To Use Your Present Perfect : Cómo usar tu presente perfecto
- Positive/Affirmative: subject + aux. verb + past participle
- Negative: subject + aux. verb + past participle
- Question: verb + subject + past participle
- Auxiliary verb = have/has.
- The past participle often ends in 'ed' (finished/decided/worked/talked), but many important verbs are irregular and does not end in 'ed' (lost/done/written/driven/thought etc.).
- Where is your key? I don't know. I have lost (Means: I don't have it now)
- He told me his name, but I have forgotten (Means: I can't remember it now)
- Is sally here? No, she has gone out. (Means: She is out now)
- I can't find my backpack. Have you seen it? (Means: Do you know where it is now?)